At Credit Card Escorts, your privacy is important to us. We take your privacy seriously and only ask you to provide the personal information necessary to provide the services we offer. Also, we store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it and aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so, including in connection with providing the Services, communicating with you, or improving the Services. We collect information if and when you provide information to us and information we collect automatically.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us, including:
- Account information you provide if you sign up to our mailing list or forums, including your name and email address
- Information you provide in response to polls, surveys, and similar communications with us
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, which is stored for seven days only, referring site, the date and time of access, and operating system.
- We also collect information about what happens when you use our Services (for example, page views) along with information about your device (for example, mobile screen size). We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can make our Services better.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To provide our Services – for example, to set up and maintain your web site and hosting account
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services
- To monitor and protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Credit Card Escorts
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you and those that help us understand and enhance our Services including:
- Google Analytics and Matomo, which provide website analytics.
- Any credit card companies or banks which we use to process payments from you
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Credit Card Escorts, third parties, or the public at large.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is never disclosed publicly.
We work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
Credit Card Escorts is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to the UK and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others